PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN PRACTICAL ACCOUNTINGS
6 Months, Online
18 sessions of
5 hours per month
RM : 995.00 (BDT19900.00)
Flexible payment available
6 x RM200.00 (BDT4000.00)
The Professional Certificate in Practical Accounting will help you, keep track of all business
transactions by classifying, recording and summarizing them to provide an authentic Financial
Statements, namely, profit and loss account and the Statement of position to the various
What you’ll learn:
• Differentiate between accounting and bookkeeping
• Identify the users of accounting information
• Able to illustrate the accounting Process
• Define Assets, Owners Equity, liabilities. Income & expenses
• Identify the double entry rules for assets, capital, liabilities income and expenses.
• How to prepare Trial Balance.
• Make adjustments for accrued and prepaid expenses and income owed and unearned income
• To show the recording of accruals and prepayments in the statement of financial position
• Differentiate between bad debts and provision for doubtful debts
• Explain Depreciation and the reasons for charging depreciation. Calculate depreciation using either the straight line or reducing balance method.
• Show the depreciation charges in the statement of profit and loss account and also in the statement of financial position.
• How to prepare Bank Reconciliation statement
• Describe and explain the different financial ratios. Also you will be able to calculate and interpret the main financial ratios.
• To explain the use of ratios in analyzing the performance of a business
• Know English
• Understand Basic Math.
• No other prior Accounting knowledge is needed - Just a curious mind!
• There is nothing to buy or pay for - everything is included.
Why you should Attend this program:
Easy to get a job. You acquire practical skills in this program that you can immediately apply. Employers wanted to employ those who can perform independently.
As every single business needs to record its income and expenses, not just for internal management and control, but also for external stakeholders like government, tax authorities, investors, lenders, and even suppliers and customers.
Having a good command of numbers and the idea of how cash flows are recorded and presented makes you a value added professional.
Who should take this course:
• Employees working in the finance department but have no knowledge of Accounting
• Students leaving collage/university, looking for employment.
• Those who are in decision making roles involved in planning, Managing and controlling cost and performance.
• Those who are looking to enhance your accounting skills with a practical skills program suited to a variety of contexts and industries.
• Startup company founders
• Business owners and Entrepreneurs
• Managers/Departmental Leaders
• Accounting and Finance Students
• Aspiring Accountants
This course starts from zero, no background knowledge is required. Even 12 years old can also learn
Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Financial Statements Preparation in this course.
Introduction to the Lecturer:
K.Gopalan - Chartered Accountant
K.Gopalan - Chartered Accountant, has 45 years of experience in Accounting training...
of which 22 years as Accountant at various organizations. The balance of 23 years he
worked as an Accounting consultant and Trainer. He holds a Masters in Human Resource
Development (HRD) from George Washington University, USA. He is an Accountant by
qualification(CIMA). He also worked as senior consultant with Deloitte, one of the big four
accounting firms in the world. In the first 22 years he use to give lectures on accounting
and finance for ACCA students at some of the leading private colleges at that time. Later
he use to conduct numerous programs for Top organizations including Petronas on
Accounting and finance for non-finance executives and managers. Gopalan is also a
regular speaker at seminars and conferences in Malaysia and overseas.
At his age of 72, he had already achieved his personal & financial goals long time ago and
he is merely doing this for his active lifestyle & passion to develop the younger generation
in Accounting to master the subject in the easiest ways, with his magical touch & unique
teaching techniques, Accounting is made so simple to understand & apply in any business
or organization. You will be amazed by the humbleness of his character & sharpness of his
skills as the essence accumulated through his vast experiences in the industry for more
than 4 decades. As a result, you will gain the Speed Mastery of Full Set of Account &
Financial Analysis in just 3 months, and greatly increase your competitiveness &
self-worth in the job market /as entrepreneur.
Earn a Certificate:
When you finish this course successfully, which means, meeting the criteria set by Asia Metropolitan University: a) class attendance (50%) b) class assignments done (50%), you will get a certificate from Asia Metropolitan University Malaysia
Asia Metropolitan University (AMU) is a full-fledged university offering a wide range of programmes which bears testimony to the impressive track record within the Malaysian private-higher education industry. AMU provides a comprehensive educational pathway beginning from foundation and diploma studies for post-secondary school certificate holders who can then move on to pursuing undergraduate studies. Beyond that AMU also offers a wide range of masters and doctoral degree programmes.
AMU is focused on producing trained, qualified, competent graduates for domestic and international markets in various disciplines. AMU aims to be The University of Choice within the local and global education landscape. Above all, we envision our students to come from diverse cultures and background who will be able to significantly contribute to society and mankind.
Top Performers Learning and Consulting Sdn Bhd will be marketing, managing and administrating the
Professional Certificate in Practical Accounting course.
1. How is the Practical Accounting course delivered?
6 Months programs, offered on the online platform. Our program features 18 sessions of 5 hours per month live program on ZOOM meeting channel with interactive graphs and exercises and opportunities to contribute to a vibrant online community.
2. Is the course completely online?
Yes, you can be anywhere with wifi, a laptop or desktop computer (tablets and cell phones do not work well for this classes) and you'll be able to complete the course regardless of your location..
3. How do I enroll in a course?
All programs require the completion of a brief application but all will ask for some personal background information. You can apply for and enroll in programs here. If you are new, you will be required to set up an account before starting an application for the program of your choice. Our easy online application is free, and no special documentation is required. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, proficient in English, and committed to learning and engaging with fellow participants throughout the program. After submitting your application, you should receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk email folders and double-check your account to make sure the application was successfully submitted. Updates to your application and enrollment status will be shown on your Dashboard. We confirm enrollment eligibility within one week of your application.
4. How much does the course cost?
BDT 30000.00 for the Professional certificate in Practical Accounting.
5. What are my payment options?
We accept payments via credit card on our website. There are two options.
Option 1, net Program Fees be paid in full (BDT 30000.00) to complete registration.
Option 2, Flexible payment of BDT 7800.00 on the first month and 5 times BDT 5200.00 To be paid before the begining of each month. Please refer to the Payment page for further information.